Zero Dust, Maximum Style 🎶
I was planning to do a little cleaning while my face mask did its thing and I took care of my hair, nothing too exciting. My cassette player, my favorite song, a vacuum cleaner within reach… and somehow, everything went off the rails. There I was, putting on a full show, rollers on my head, face mask on, and pink leggings. That was all it took to turn the kitchen into a dance floor. Zero dust, maximum style, and just the right amount of madness. I’m flirting with ridiculous… and yet, somehow, it’s getting seriously sexy. 📼🤪💋
--- SPONSOR ---
Bumblebee - Sylvia Outfit :
Set Includes : Bomber Jacket - Leggings - Alpha - Hud
Compatible : Maitreya / Petite - LaraX / PetiteX - Reborn / Waifu - Legacy / Bombshell - Kupra - Gen.X. / Curvy - Slink - Isis - Freya
--- OTHERS ---
Decors :
Back to 90s - K&S
Kirdy Vacuum Cleaner - Muniick
Tapeman - Soy
Accessories :
Hair Toddler Rollers - Pink Roma
Me Time Facemasks - Bloom
Moonwake Pendant - Tetra
Pigg Slipper - Analogic

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire