The Wrong Sinner 😈



They thought a stay at the convent would turn me into a sweet, sensible young woman. They had clearly underestimated the problem: I love giving in to temptation. This nun has decided to confiscate my dildo in an attempt to purify my soul… She picked the wrong sinner. If she wants to challenge me, let her come closer, but she shouldn’t expect me to surrender. I’ll fight until the very end to remain exactly who I am. She thinks she can purify me? I can guarantee you one thing: if I end up on my knees before her altar, it certainly won’t be to pray... 💋🔥🔞

--- SPONSOR ---

Amias - SAMIYA Set :
Set Includes : Dress - Sweater - Hud
Compatible : LaraX & PetiteX / Legacy & Perky / Reborn & Waifu

Available from 3 to 30 September at Anthem

Harshlands - Bell tower :
Interactive architecture, with animated bell, that plays loop sound and swings on touch. original size almost 50m & simple interior, Pbr and fallback, 34 Li

Available from 4 to 28 September at We <3 Roleplay

Bad Unicorn - Exorcism Set :
Cross + Holy Water, particles & sound Fx, includes 2 interactive objects animates user & victim, Pbr


--- OTHERS ---

Accessories :
Hair Aven - Rama.Salon
Minos necklace - SIGMA
Dildo Slapper - Bad Unicorn

Nun : 
Nun Habit Dress - GV
Cross Necklace - Vae Victis

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire