The Night Is Only Beginning 🖤



It all started innocently. An unexpected encounter, a few words exchanged, that little spark impossible to ignore… In an instant, I found myself at his place, wondering how many women he had made love to on this couch. Then I felt that hunger deep inside me, that desire for him to do things to me, to play with me. As his hands slowly slide my shorts down, my heart races, I’m burning up, my breath grows shorter… I think this encounter is going to leave some particularly hot memories. And something tells me the night is only just beginning. 😏🔥💋

--- SPONSOR ---

Tetra - Moonwake Set :
Set Includes : Bikini Panties - Bikini Top - Short - Pendant - Waist Bead - Hud
Compatible : Maitreya + Petite / LaraX + PetiteX / Legacy + Perky / eBody Reborn + Waifu

Available from September 10 to October 5 at Equal10

BackBone - Velvet Dream Sofa :
INM & Physics Cock integration, Animated for 3, Texture HUD Included, PBR
Available in : PG - Adult - Poly

Available from September 10 to October 5 at Equal10

--- OTHERS ---

Decors :
La Chandelle - VARONIS

Accessories :
Hair ES1230 - WINGS

Men :
Hair TZ0906 - WINGS
Love marks - utopia
Carlos Shirt - BRON
Jaden Jeans - RIOT
Necrosis Set - RAWR!
Saviour Necklaces - RAWR!
Superkilla Earrings - RAWR!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire