I Haven’t Read a Single Page 📖



I’ve been pretending to read for a while now, but let’s be honest… with this heat and him mowing the lawn right in front of me, my book never really stood a chance. My thoughts are starting to wander, and his little overalls aren’t exactly helping me behave. I can feel his gaze coming back to me with every pass, and with this slightly sheer blouse, I can’t really blame him. Once he’s finished taking care of the lawn here, I’ll close my book. And I’ll show him that there’s still a little patch that deserves his full attention. 🌿🔥😏

--- SPONSOR ---

Dernier - Dominique Set :
Set Includes : Bow Blouse - Belted Short - Sparkle - Alpha - Hud
Compatible : Lara X / Legacy / eBody Reborn + Waifu / Kupra


Bad Unicorn - Lawn Mower :
Wearable, Use Anywhere, Hit your Friends, Sprays grass, Sounds & Particles, Includes 6 Textures


--- OTHERS ---

Decors :
Terrace - FOXCITY
Apple Tree - FOXCITY
Design Fountain - Jojo's Creation
Woman Stone Statue - Ella's
Hedge - ROOST
Wild Natoma Grass - Konoha

Accessories :
Hair EF0130 - WINGS
Riviera Book - FOXCITY
August Earrings - RAWR!
Pantyhose - Lacy's
Queen Pumps - Pure Poison

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire