I Have Nothing to Declare 😇
Well… before you start jumping to conclusions, let me clarify one thing: it was only a tiny little mistake. Well… at first. Now the cauldron is overturned, magic is escaping in every direction, and strange little creatures seem to have come to life. So yes, the library is slightly… upside down. But I assure you, I am completely innocent. As for the wand hidden behind my back… I have nothing to declare. 🪄🔮💚
--- EVENT ---
At Ouh Lala! From August 14 to September 8 :
C.YFashion - Ysoria set :
Set Includes : Top - Jacket - Jeans - Heels - Hud
Compatible : LaraX - Legacy - eBody Reborn + Squish
UTD - Behind The Doors :
2 Rare : Eagles Nest + Bridges of Frienship
12 Commons
--- SPONSOR ---
BackBone - Moonlight Mood :
Reading Nook : INM & Physics Cock integration, Animated for 3, Texture HUD Included, PBR
Available in PG - Adult - Poly
Available from August 7 to September 2 at Crowdemic Event
--- OTHERS ---
Decors :
Faded Hour - FOXCITY
Witch's Cauldron - Dirty Rat
Accessories :
Hair Endear - Stealthic
Cross Earrings - RAWR!
Scythe Necklaces - RAWR!
Jaded Rings - RAWR!
Pointe Wand - ContraptioN

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire