Dessert Is Served 🍰
It’s easy to think I’m the treat on the menu... until you realize I’m the one choosing what I taste and how far I might take this little game. I know you’re trying to behave, but I’m not... and I fully intend to enjoy it. One smile, one look, and suddenly, the whole atmosphere changes. Here I am, on my knees in front of you. The tension rises, you lose control... then the cream bursts across my face, my lips… my tongue slips out to catch every drop, without ever looking away. I savor every second. And trust me… I’m not finished tasting yet. 💦🫦😏
--- EVENT ---
At Ouh Lala! From August 14 to September 8 :
SHITS & GIGGLES - Cock Grabber & Rubber :
Included : Cock Grabber & Rubber - Menu Hud - Wed Hud.
Clicl to grab, Hold to rub, Optional Moans + Face, Web dashboard, settings & private stats, Compatible with Lovense & The P.
ONYX - Deadly Sweet Tattoo :
Included : 2 Opacity Fade & Fresh, Bom Layer, Parts Separate
--- OTHERS ---
Decors :
Mad Stalls Scene - VARONIS
Jeans Panties - Beautiful Mess
Cum prop - Lusty Lair
Accessories :
Hair Comfort - Stealthic
August Earrings - RAWR!
Luna Set - RAWR!
Hair Cum - LACEY BABES

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire