The Water Won’t Be the Only Pleasure…🫦
The evening was supposed to end quietly, but I definitely noticed where your eyes lingered… I could pretend I didn’t notice, but I’ve never been particularly good at playing innocent. So why not make this evening a little more interesting? teh water is warm, the door is open, and I wouldn’t mind a little company. Are you going to stay there watching me, or are you finally going to join me? The warm water won’t be the only pleasure in that shower. 🚿😏🔥
--- SPONSOR ---
Dernier - Paula Set :
Set Includes : Gown - Alpha - Scarf Rigged & Unrigged L/R - Arms Ao - Hud
Compatible : Lara X / Legacy / eBody Reborn + Waifu / Kupra
BackBone - Walk-In Shower :
INM & Physics Cock integration, Animated for 3, Texture HUD Included, Mat, PBR
Available in : PG - Adult - Poly
Available from August 20 to September 15 at Lewd Station
--- OTHERS ---
Decors :
Kazuko Skybox - VARONIS
Moss Wall - BLACK NEST
KOI POND WallArt - SQUARE
Aurora Sex Toys - Fancy Decor
Bath Cream - BERSAV
Vibrator Small - Half-Deer
Accessories :
Hair Rise - Stealthic
Hoop Earring - Beloved Jewelry
Vicky bracelets - KUNGLERS

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire