The Last Live at the Witches’ House 🔮
Welcome to my little urbex into the heart of the witches’ house… Apparently, witches used to live here. cool, right? They even say this place is haunted… so naturally, I had to come see for myself, and I’m taking you with me. The atmosphere feels strange… I can’t shake the feeling that I’m being followed. I’m starting to think I probably shouldn’t have come here alone… but what could possibly happen? “Behind you.” “Don’t turn around.” “Run.” Haha… very funny. You’re really trying to scare me. But you won’t get me that easily. 🏚️📱🔪
--- EVENT ---
At Ouh Lala! From August 14 to September 8 :
HERETIC - The Stars In Your Eyes :
Glasses : face - Necklace - Decor - Folded
Necklace : Genx - Jake - Ebody - Legacy F/M - Maitreya - Signature
KUNGLERS - Vicky bracelets :
Texture Hud : 6 Metals - 9 Colors for 2 different parts
Compatible : Legacy - LaraX - Ebody - Resize
KAZOKU - Byakko :
Arms Tattoo : 2K Textures - Bom - Unisex - 3 Opacities Faded, Fresh, Worn
--- SPONSOR ---
Addams - Azu Outfit :
Set Includes : Waist Shirt - Tops - Jeans - Ripped Jeans - Short Boots - Tall Boots
Compatible : LaraX / PetiteX - Reborn / Waifu - Legacy / Bombshell / Perky - Kupra - Gen.X.
Harshlands - Hanging Witch Hats :
Animated Decoration, Gently rotates, includes 6 hats textures : Black leather, Brown leather, Burlap, Linen, Rough leather, Wool, 2 Hats Style, PBR.
Available from 3 to 30 September at Anthem
--- OTHERS ---
Decors :
Nihilum Backdrop - VARONIS
Ghostface - Mesh Place
Accessories :
Hair Guilty - TRUTH
Vadim Earring - Absurd
Choke here - Unkind
Sinphone - SINCHI

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire