Wish Granted... Or Almost 😈
I heard you bragging to your buddies. You dreamed of finding yourself between my thighs? Congratulations... your wish has come true. Well... almost. While you were dozing in the sun, I took a few liberties by burying you in the sand... Look behind me. Your tongue is so close to its goal... You can stick it out and try to make me give in, but I'm the one holding the knot of my top. Now, one question remains: am I in the mood to be nice and make this day unforgettable... or am I going to leave you just like this? 👅🏖️🔥
--- SPONSOR ---
Bumblebee - Mariela BodySuit :
Set Includes : BodySuit - Hud
Compatible : Legacy + Perky + Bombshell / LaraX + PetiteX / Maitreya + Petite / Reborn + Waifu / Kupra / GenX + Curvy / Freya / Hourglass / Isis / Physique.
Available from 11 to 12 July at Happy Weekend Sales
--- OTHERS ---
Decors :
Paradise Beach - MINIMAL
Loving the Beach Life - Luanes Poses
Underwear Briefs - MDN
Flowey Buried - Flutter Memel
Accessories :
Hair EF0501 - WINGS
Citrus earring - cheezu
Clover Necklace - RAWR!
Lorelei bracelet - KUNGLERS
Body Sand - Elation
Perfect Pastels - Eventyra

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire