Found Ur Dildo Return? 😈
I went out to buy a dress. I came home with a few shopping bags... and about ten missed calls. My phone just won't stop ringing. Apparently, someone found a dildo, wants to return it, and thought it would be a good idea to announce it from the top of my building. I have no idea who that message was meant for... but I have to admit, it made me wonder. Just to be safe, I'm going to check my collection and make sure none of them are missing... And if one is, I'll mostly need to remember whose place I left it at. 📱😅🍆
--- SPONSOR ---
Dernier - Farrah Set :
Set Includes : Cloak - Pants - Alpha - Hud
Compatible : Lara X / Legacy / eBody Reborn + Waifu / Kupra
Bad Unicorn - Statement Set :
Statement Tower : 25Li, PBR & Legacy Textures, Large Structure.
Statement Flag : 3 Rows of Text, 8 Letters per Rows, Make it Yours, 8 Colours options, 7 Li.
--- OTHERS ---
Decors :
District Urban - Amitie
Mini Helicopter - MadPea
Skyscraper - World of Builders
Accessories :
Hair NL0612 - WINGS
Weeknd Glasses - BONDI
Dangle Hoop Earring - Beloved Jewelry
Mina Phone - Emotional Circus
Dark Divide - Eventyra
Nicole Rings - RAWR!
Flowers + Wallet - Littlep
Shopaholic bags - Hive

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire