When a Doll Begins to Wonder 💗
I no longer know how long I’ve been sitting here. Perhaps years… perhaps much longer. Time has left its cracks across my porcelain, but never before had I felt this strange urge to move. Then, in the shadows, something lit up. Tiny mechanical creatures appeared, each carrying its own light through the darkness. I watched, mesmerized. My hand rose, almost on its own. I wanted to touch it… to understand. And within that light, something awakened inside me. Perhaps dolls don’t come alive when they are repaired. Perhaps they come alive when they begin to grow curious. 🪆✨🕯️
--- EVENT ---
At Engine Room From September 20th to October 20th :
Toksik - Moonlight Dress :
Set Includes : Bow - Dress - Hat - Hud
Compatible : LaraX - PetiteX - Legacy - Perky - Reborn - Waifu
Someone - Anathema Doll :
Set Includes : Skin Bundle : Cracks - Joints - Blush - Shape - Brows - Eyeshadow - Skin - Ear Skin
Compatible : Ebody Reborn / Lel Evo X
Sublime - Willa Choker :
Set Includes : Choker Rigged - Choker Unrigged - Hud
Compatible : Legacy - Ebody Reborn
Static – Cobblebug Wall Lamps :
Set of : Bee - Dragonfly - Fly - Spider
Sold by Colors, Pbr & Fallback, Always on bulb with 3 meter light
--- OTHERS ---
Decors :
Dayport - VARONIS
Smoke stick - ANC
Accessories :
Hair Espresso - Stealthic

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire