Sin Has a Face... Mine 🫦
I am the whisper in your nights. The dream you refuse to forget when you wake. The temptation that makes your mind waver. I came to offer you what no one has ever dared to... Your fantasies. Your desires. Your deepest, most secret cravings. I know every one of your most forbidden thoughts. With you, I already know exactly what to do. Follow me into the night, look at me without a sound... and let yourself surrender. If you wish, I can offer you the key that will set you free. But answer me this... Why would you ever want to leave, when I can offer you something far more delicious: me. 😈🔥🗝️
--- EVENT ---
At Midnight Order From July 20th to August 20th :
VOZ - Umbrae Set
Set Includes : Coat - Corset - Pants - Stockings - Alpha - Hud
Compatible : Legacy + Perky + Bombshell / LaraX + PetiteX / Ebody Reborn + Waifu
Nefekalum - Nocturne
Set Includes : Unisex - EvoX + Upper Body Tattoo - Bom + Materials - 10 Colors options - 2 Opacities.
Hollow - Nyx Tail + Horns
Unrigged horns : 30 skin tones - 20 Metal - 15 Pearl - 20 fade - 2 fade Options - Animated Stars
Bento & Animesh tail : Bom option - 30 skin tones - 20 Metal - 15 Pearl - 20 fade - 2 fade Options - Animated Stars
Dura - U139
Set Includes : Unisex Hair : Dark, Medium, Light packs - 3 Style Bangs - Mirror version - Hairpiece 2 style - Hairbase Bom - Fatpack : Bonnus Hair - 2 Color Hud
Oblivis Solem – Secret Bastion Key
Set Includes : Silver & Gold Pack - accessory L/R - Necklace F/M - Prop - Unisex - 6 Tones
NI.JU – Acantha Nail & Rings
Set Includes : Rigged Accessory - Hud : Diffuse, Emissive tinting - Metallic roughness, Brightness - PBR Texturess - Hide/Show options
Compatible : Legacy F/M - Reborn - Jake
--- OTHERS ---
Decors :
Verendus - VARONIS
Smoke - {ANC}
Accessories :
Nyx'w Nose Chain - Azaran
Kayle earring - UKIYO
Bound Set - RAWR!
EyeOverlay - +Nuuna+
Red Lipstick - Izzie's
Macabra Face - Voodoo

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire