A Moment of Peace at Sunset 😎



The sand has buried the remnants of a world that believed it would last forever. Even this old subway car is nothing more than a forgotten shelter now. I stopped counting the days a long time ago. All that's left is the wind, the sand... and the memories that refuse to die. For now, I enjoy the sunset, my eyes fixed on the horizon, savoring this rare moment of peace. I hold my rifle like an old friend. I'd rather not use it... but this world no longer offers that luxury. ☀️🖤🔥

--- EVENT ---

At Ouh Lala! From June 14 to  July 8 :

Bu-Sara - wild instinct Set :
Set Includes : Top - Pants - Hud
Compatible : Legacy - LaraX - Reborn - Kupra - Muneca.

E-Clipse Design - OMG :
Set Includes : Bracelet L/R - Linked - Hud
Compatible : Legacy - LaraX - Reborn.

ShareX - Elarisse :
Set Includes : Arms Tattoo Bom - Hud Applier
3 Opacity, Legacy / LaraX applier, Asymmetric.

--- OTHERS ---

Decors :
After the Storm - MINIMAL
Hubi - Trivuns Queen

Accessories :
Hair Elowyn - Magika
Ember Chocker - art&Ko
Baseball Sneaker - Meva
Vexa gun - Bailizhi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire